The peptide GHK-CU benefits are due to the existence of copper. This is because it is an important trace element needed for healing wounds and enzymatic practices. Lysyl oxidase is an important enzyme in the production of collagen and elastin and relies on the performance of copper. Tyrosinase and cytochrome c oxidase also need copper. The harmful effects of free radicals on the skin have been found from the basic study of skin aging. Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme and acts as an important antioxidant and needs copper as a cofactor (non-protein chemical compound).
GHK-CU Peptide Benefits
The GHK-CU supplement groups impulsively with copper and aids the use of copper through cells. This peptide sequence is found in extracellular matrix proteins, such as collagen a chain. It is thought to be released during injury and inflammation. Feedback stimulation of collagen repair has also been suggested for this peptide, but the main advantage of light aged skin is presumably the improved delivery of copper.
This peptide is classed as a research chemical and is currently available for research purposes. Finding so far have been very positive and they include the following:
- Anti-inflammatory activity – due to its anti-inflammatory properties, copper peptides may replace corticosteroids or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions.
- DNA Reset – radioactive anti-cancer treatment slows cell replication by breaking DNA strands.
- Nerve Regeneration – GHK promotes nerve regeneration.
- Effect on stem cells – the copper peptide GHK-Cu stimulates keratinocyte production and increases the expression of integrins and p63 protein in epidermal stem cells. GHK copper is able to confine epidermal stem cells and increase their capacity to repair tissue.
- Anti-cancer effects – studies showed that GHK-Cu is able to reverse the stage of certain genes implicated in the metastasis of colon cancer.
- Facial Tests – Copper peptide GHK-Cu is widely used in anti-aging cosmetics. The ingredient is Copper Tripeptide-1. Several studies confirmed the anti-aging, firming and anti-wrinkle activity of the copper peptide GHK-Cu.
Copper Peptide for Hair Growth
Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogs stimulate hair growth. In some cases, the efficiency of the synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil. A commercial product GraftCyte has been clinically proven to improve hair transplant results. The use of copper peptides on the scalp helps strengthen collagen production. It also strengthens existing hair and stimulates growth in areas that are lacking in thickness.
This peptide proof so far is certainly very positive for many health issues. Plus, the main advantage is being able to promote youthfulness. A similar peptide product also is known to help with reducing wrinkles and other anti-aging problems is Argireline.
If you want more detailed information make sure you read this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_peptide_GHK-Cu
If you are in this industry and are searching online for the best place to buy Copper peptide GHK (GHK-CU) 100 mg, make sure you check Peptides Warehouse or peptidesforreseach.com. You are guaranteed high-quality peptides and at affordable prices.
There are no reviews yet.