If you are searching for a miracle fat loss supplement then there are plenty out there. When browsing the internet you might have come across the term Tesamorelin for weight loss. But this is not what you think it is! Tesamorelin is a research peptide and has a specific medical use in weight loss. The main usage of a Tesamorelin dosage is in medical procedures and lowering fat around the abdomen. This is a side effect mostly caused by taking HIV medication, a process known as lipodystrophy. The peptide Tesamorelin actually does not play a role in weight loss. So therefore it should not use this product for weight loss.
What is Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin is a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and helps increase IGF-1 levels (increasing the supply of glucose in the user’s body) in the body. This helps in increasing muscle growth, just like it would normally in the body. The GHRH Tesamorelin binds with the GHRH and stimulates its activity. The chemical can stimulate the pituitary gland in the brain and signal it to release growth hormone. The increase in the production of growth hormone promotes fat loss in the belly area.
Clinical Trials: Tesamorelin for Weight Loss
In trials done with over 800 HIV-positive patients, the research peptide Tesamorelin produced a significant decrease in abdominal fat in research over a period of 6-12 months. Results also logged that a small amount of muscle mass was gained in some of the patients. Other positive results in some cases of the tesamorelin study were a decrease in fatty substances in the blood and a decrease in triglycerides. The downside of the trial for some of the patients was a rise in blood sugar levels. This was thought to be the body changing its response to insulin after using tesamorelin. But, overall in the study, the problems were sorted and blood sugar levels returned to normal.
There are numerous good points to research chemicals and with continued studies more and more benefits are discovered. Here is a list of some of the following:
- Increase the production of growth hormone-releasing hormone in the user’s body, which in turn helps increase the user’s muscle growth rate
- Change in glucose parameters tesamorelin helps increase IGF-1 levels as this hormone aids in the increased absorption of glucose, which is the simplest means of energy
- Reduces the number of triglycerides
- The fat layer of the internal organs is reduced
- Help improve cognitive problems in people over 60 years of age
- Helps in detecting inflammation in body tissue
- Reduce the fat around the visceral organs
- This product is very good to use for increased muscle mass plus fat reduction
Tesamorelin is also known under the brand name Egrifta. The peptide is a popular supplement that is recognized in the athletic industry. It is not uncommon for athletes and to use tesamorelin for its muscle-building properties. But we are not recommending this! The internet is flooded with forums and sites providing information on how sportspeople achieve their desired figure. However, the Tesamorelin peptide should be prescribed on the doctor’s recommendation.
Dosage Example: Tesamorelin Before and After
Before starting this product, the user must consult the doctor in case this product does not match your current state of health. The route of administration for this product is subcutaneous or under the skin. Tesamorelin needs to be properly mixed with used bacteriostatic water. The research chemical needs to be stored in the refrigerator at a low temperature. Do not use it if the color or suspension form of the chemical changes. Do not administer the drug if you do not fully understand the administration procedure. Ask your doctor for more details. After administration, the user should not reuse the syringe and should properly dispose of and reuse it. Tesamorelin peptide for fat loss for HIV-positive people is 2mg per day for men with waists of 95 cm or over and women with waists of 94 cm or over.
Tesamorelin Side Effects
There have been no serious problems in trials with the peptide Tesamorelin. But, the following are common side effects that may occur are from the insertion; dryness, itching, redness, pain, and swelling. Other problems include; muscle and joint pain, and rarer side effects are nausea and sickness. More serious complications can arise from tesamorelin so there are precautions and warnings to consider. Some major complaints can include:
- Blood sugar levels – when continually high can lead to the development of pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Cancer risk – tumors can develop from the increased production of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 hormone. Cancer patients should not use tesamorelin
- Pregnant women are not advised to use tesamorelin as it can harm the unborn fetus
- The immune system can be weakened from the use of tesamorelin
- A Fluid build-up can result and cause swelling in joints and tissues and wrists
Where to Buy Tesamorelin for Weight Loss
Tesamorelin has many advantages in treating certain weight loss problems. There is more work to do to find out its full potential. If you are in the research industry and searching to buy Tesamorelin check out Peptides USA Now!