When it comes to fitness hormones, there are two main categories; steroid and peptide hormones. In this blog, we take a look at what is the best peptides for strength and why. Both steroids and peptides have been known to play important roles in helping many athletes cross the threshold of genetic potential in fitness. While we would like to stress that peptides are for research purposes only, they are common among bodybuilders! If you are interested in this topic and want to know more then you should get to know them just like steroids.
Before we go on, let’s clarify something – Peptides USA stays away from banned and harmful substances and we hope you stay away from hormonal preparations. If you do not know with absolute accuracy what you are doing! These are for experts in the field of research and still being examined.
What Are Peptide Hormones?
Hormones are chemicals that the various glands in the body secrete to regulate certain physiological functions. Peptide hormones are secreted by the endocrine glands. They are synthesized by amino acids and flow into the bloodstream. This makes them absorbed by the body and their effects occur faster than steroids.
Man-made peptides cause increased production of a large number of hormones. Therefore, they are the preferred means by athletes around the world, whose desire is to achieve greater and stronger musculature at all costs. The most important peptides are:
- ACTH – Adrenocorticotropic hormone. It is separated from the pituitary glands and stimulates the adrenal gland and the production of glucocorticoids and growth hormone. This helps repair wound tissues and has an effect on muscles, bones, and liver.
- ADH – Antidiuretic Hormone and raises blood pressure and causes the body to retain fluids.
- EPO – Erythroprotein hormone. Glycoprotein produced in the kidney and liver. It increases the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood. This increases the endurance of the body and its ability to recover, the circulation of oxygen in the muscles and tissues, the production of energy.
- HCG – Human chorionic gonadotropic hormone, and acts as a powerful testosterone booster. Increases muscle size, increases weight and strength, but in excessive amounts causes all the undesirable side effects of testosterone supplements. It is one of the most important hormones for builders who use steroids because it prevents the testicles from contracting.
- Luteinizing hormone – LH and follicle-stimulating hormone – FSH. In men, LH is produced in the testes and stimulates the release of testosterone, while in women it stimulates ovulation. FSH is responsible for the production of sperm in men. High levels of testosterone deplete FSH, so builders take it during the steroid cycle.
- HGH – Growth Hormone is well known with advanced bodybuilders. It is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. You can read our detailed article on the growth hormone here.
- Other important (and popular) peptide hormones are gastrin, prolactin, and insulin.
Possible side effects
ACTH – Insomnia, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, poor wound healing, and osteoporosis.
HCG – gynecomastia in men and menstrual disorders in women.
EPO – obstruction of the arteries such as blood clots, pulmonary edema, and heart attacks.
HGH – unwanted hair growth on the arms, legs and the face (acromegaly), an increase in internal organs (arthropathy), circulatory problems, profuse sweating, oily skin, and acne.
Peptide VS Steroids
- The effects are lasting and come slowly
- They are released directly into the bloodstream
- Steroids attach to the cytoplasmic receptors in the cells and reach the nucleus (nucleus)
- The nucleus regulates genetic products, which causes lasting effects
- They are hydrophobic, so they do not dissolve in the blood and are transported through proteins
- Fast and short-term effect
- They are stored until needed
- Peptides bind to cell surface receptors
- They are hydrophilic, so they dissolve in the blood
- Hormonal injection substitutes
For many years steroids were the leaders in building muscle and strength for the committed athlete. But, since then new products like SARMs and Peptides emerge and while they are only for research only, due to their capabilities they do get into the sporting world. There are many terms you will see online when searching peptides for sale. Here we define the meanings of the following:
- The best peptide stack for cutting also means the best peptide for fat loss. From the study, the best peptides for burning fat include a newcomer called Adipotide, and the combined blend of three HGH Fragment + Ipamorelin + Mod GRF. Or as athletes refer to as a stack!
- Best peptides to get ripped also means the best peptide for strength and building muscle. Many experts would say that GHRP-6 is good at increasing muscle growth. Other peptides with the same ability are MOD-GRF (1-29) or also called Sermorelin, and CJC 1295 with DAC.
Summary of the Best Peptides for Strength
We would like to say this article is for information only and we are not promoting the use of humans. However, the fact that peptides can build muscle and strength is hopefully going to treat those who suffer from muscle wastage diseases and osteoporosis in the future. Research continues on these research chemicals.